Monday, July 9, 2012

God'Creations









IN HIS IMAGE


( GENESIS 1:27 NIV )

SO GOD CREATED MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE, IN THE IMAGE OF GOD HE CREATED HIM; MALE AND FEMALE HE CREATED THEM.



What is your attitude today? Are you fearful or worried? Are you more concerned about pleasing your friends than about pleasing your God? Are you bitter, confused, cynical, or pessimistic? If so, it's time to have a little chat with your Father in Heaven.

God intends that your life be filled with spiritual abundance and joy-but God will not force His joy upon you-you must claim it for yourself. So do yourself this favor: accept God's gifts with a smile on your face, a song on your lips, and joy in your heart. Think optimistically about yourself and your future. Give thanks to the One who has given you everything, and trust in your heart that He wants to give you so much more.



I may not be able to change the world I see around me, but I can change the way I see the world within me.
John Maxwell




- A Daily Proverb -
( Proverbs 4:25 NCV )
Keep your eyes focused on what is right, and look straight ahead to what is good.







HAVE A BLESSED DAY !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment